Ovarian Cyst Energy How Long Should You Bleed From A Ruptured Ovarian Cyst?

How long should you bleed from a ruptured ovarian cyst? - ovarian cyst energy

Hello,

Today is my 10th Day of bleeding from a ruptured ovarian cyst. 3 days pain and bleeding to the hospital and the doctor sent me home and told me I bleed, because my cyst broken and he gave me Vicodin for pain help. He did not say anything else to see or if I'll be back. I was bleeding every day. I bleed just 2 tablets per day. But the pain is still there, and the bleeding does not stop. My time was just a week before it started. Sometimes the pain is so strong that it will roll onto my back and keeps me walking. Other times, it is not so bad. I do not have much energy and I feel a little Spacey. But I am still very sick. Suggestions?

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment