Hemorrhoid Surgeon Will The Gastroenterologist Do This...?

Will the gastroenterologist do this...? - hemorrhoid surgeon

I have a gastrointestinal problem that causes severe bloody diarrhea and have this problem for some time. In addition to me great pain and hemorrhoids. Recently, I saw a doctor for hemorrhoids, which stated that it did not work at how gastro-intestinal problems caused by severe diarrhea, is treated.

When I saw the surgeon last week, I spoke with a rectal speculum. Due to the nature of the proceedings, apart from the irritation and pain in the region, left the speculum immense pain and insufferable.

What surprises me is ... Gastroenterologists need to use the speculum, and if so, can I some kind of anesthesia for this because of the immense pain? I think I can cope with this pain = (

1 comments:

Dr Akram said...

Most gastroenterologists probablt is not necessary to use a funnel. Diarrhea is usually more than one thing into it, and you may need to use imaging techniques or a flexible endoscope.
Perhaps the gastroenterologist is requiring a speculum examination as part of the routine, but perhaps the point at which the surgeon has done, then maybe I can call and ask for their results rather than looking back. However, if the speculum, but with a little local anesthetic and won'y feel anything. Just talk to your doctor before wise. Hope you feel better soon.

Best regards,
Dr. Akram

Post a Comment