Free Death Anniversary Invitation Card Please Read I Need Advice For Some Emotional Stuff!?!?!?!?!?

Please Read i need advice for some emotional stuff!?!?!?!?!? - free death anniversary invitation card

Ok, my mother died there in almost 5 years. Well, since when the anniversary of his death has passed (killing) I've always been a mess on drugs, which I have never been removed .. Well, I'm clean and I do not know how I will see to always be treated in the cemetery, and not to know how to respond, free of drugs. I always take my children and I'm afraid I will freak out over time majoraly things this year. I know everyone says the love that I do not know what to say, that is summin, you have a lot, but a mother and me gurl I miss you something terrible, even after 5 years. and drugs, now I'm free to speak, that I'm feeling down and start crying. so any advice will follow from the heart ...Please help me in this time of need ...


Crystal S

0 comments:

Post a Comment